I started my day with confidence because I could put the tent up last night. I ate my breakfast and went to road … and it was that road.
| Aspen |
| Road in Utah (500 miles) |
Definitively, the second part of the trip was more enjoyable, besides a lady that works at some “Utah Visitor Center “asked me where I came from and when I answered her, she said “Ohhh!!! Brazil is quite different. There is no jungle here”. I didn´t like it, but I was kind and explained to her where there is jungle in Brazil.
Another interesting thing about the second day was travel at the same road during almost 500 miles. It is endless.
After I faced the colorful road I reached my final destination for the 2nd day – a city called Kanab in Utah. It is a little city but with some infra-structure. After I drove by all the 4 streets of the city I was looking for the place I had booked. Just my luck!!!
At this period of year is normal rain cats and dogs in that area. So, “my place” at that campground had been gone, I mean, the owner said to me: “I can´t control Mother Nature, you have to find another place to camping”. Things happen … So after some 15 minutes I found another camping ground. It was a nice one … or probably the only one …
My challenge at that time was put the tent up. And I made it once again. The night was ok, I mean no rain at all. I could even use the internet from my tent. Anyway, I didn´t use too much, because I had to wake up early to go to the Zion National Park. Yes, my original plan changed. I was told that Park had an amazing track. And it had … read the day 3.
| Ready to sleep (in a tent) |
See you soon
(No reviewd)
No comments:
Post a Comment