Hi everybody,
First of all, I am not into orkut, facebook or blogs .... I do not have anything against those who are into it. So, the question is: Why in the hell am I doing it?
The point is: As the most of you have already know I am temporarily in Bettendorf-Iowa-USA and I have been attending English classes for enough time to learn more than "I am; You are; He, She ...". A couple days ago I wrote a composition about a special trip that I did and gave it to my English teacher in order to have it checked out. She really enjoyed it and she suggested I create a kind of a journal. I said: "I am not into writing a journal. What is it for?". We discussed a little bit and we concluded that it could be a good excuse for praticing some writing skill sand keeping my friends and relatives up to date.
Actually in this blog you will find some old and new adventures of mine and how is the life of an ESL (English as Second Language) Student from Brazil who took a ride to USA in order to realize some dreams (to love and be loved are some of them).
As an English student this blog is not a reliable source of learning English at all, but I promise do my best in order to make as few mistakes as possible. Anyway, I am going to ask my teacher to get these "posts" reviewed. If she agrees to do it, I will be glad and I will also do a mark like "Reviewed" on the bottom of the text. Moreover, if you see any English mistake, don´t hesitate - correct me. Ok?
Thanks for while and ... here I am....
MB
(Reviewed)
Mumu, Your English is very good, at least your written English. I didn't spot any mistake, maybe because it was already reviewed (lol), but it's very good anyway. After 5 years I still need classes for accent reduction, I regret I never took those when I was in school. Now I have a GC (finally) and I'm looking for a job. I like to read blogs for the reason you've said, to keep updated with the news, so write more!!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteOh ... thanks NancyJ (not NancyG) ... hehehe
ReplyDeleteDo you know what? You were the first one who wrote a comment. Thank for your cooperation ... heheheh
Nancy, you can bet, I made mistakes, but not too many, anyway, that is why I started doing the blog.
Thanks once again. Keep in touch and reading ... heheh
Wow amigo...very, very good!!! Some small mistakes, but I analyze more closely later. I think your english grammar is better than mine!! I want to see a blog about Internet in US vs Brazil!! And maybe you can write something about comida americana ou restaurantes la nos EUA...como os americanos comem MUITO rapido......rsrsrs
ReplyDeleteHi dear friend,
ReplyDeleteYou are kidding about grammar, aren´t you? hehehe
Anyway, I really appreciate your suggestion. It is a very interesting point. Please, send me more ... heheh
I miss you.
Take care.
You need to tell everyone where you are standing in your picture. (I know.)
ReplyDeleteHave you made any new observations about the U.S.? Is the corn in Iowa like the corn in Brazil!